So, my husband was telling me about this study that says blogging is good for your social life. I kind of laughed about it, commenting that it's good for my "pretend" social life. He quickly pointed out that any social interaction, even if it is via the internet, is still a social interaction. OK, so maybe I should tell you that know that he's a computer geek, so of course he would think so. I don't know, I tend to find it less "social" than actually sitting face to face talking to someone, but, whatever, it's all technicalities I guess.
Well, anyway, I got tagged by Jenny today, and started thinking, "OK, maybe there is something to this "better social life" thing".
Here's how it works...I tell you 5 things about myself, then tag 5 other people via their blog. Sounds fun, right?? Here goes:
1. I can name all 50 states in alphabetical order.
2. I love to sing and dance, although I am not good at either!!
3. I almost never stay awake to watch an entire movie....movies put me to sleep.
4. I LOVE to color, with crayons in coloring books, it's so relaxing.
5. I was 29 years old before I ever used a lawn mower!!
Well, there you go, 5 things about me that you probably didn't know. Now......who to tag, hmmmm, let me see: Dalai Mama, Vegan Mother, Keeta, Vegetation, and Michelle.
Link to your tagger and post these rules.
Share 5 facts about yourself.
Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
3 months ago