Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Garden Party Anyone??


This post has absolutely nothing to do with vegan food, or even with food for that matter. But, I've stumbled upon this sewing blog, thanks Jenny!! Anyway, this lady makes these absolutely fantastic little girls clothes, then she GIVES THEM AWAY........yes, I said GIVES THEM AWAY. I know, I had to read over her blog several times, just to be sure that was the case. Anyway this Garden Party Frock is one of the cutest things I've seen, and being that I have two little girls, I'd get a lot of use out of it, if by some lucky chance I was the winner.


If you've got a little girl, or even if you know a little girl, you must check out her site and see her clothes. They are beyond beautiful, and so unlike anything you can get at the stores. After seeing how cute her clothes are I'll warn you, you are likely to see a few more of these posts in the future as I tempt my luck!!!

No comments: