Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I Need Your Help, Loyal Readers!!

Wow, I've been a bit absent from this blog for awhile.......the weather's been nice, I've been busy, and we haven't eaten much blog worthy food for a week or so!!

I do have some exciting news to post though............I just found out that I've been nominated as a finalist for the 2007 Best Of Blog Awards!!! If you like what you see on this blog please vote for me here. Just scroll down to Best Food/Wine/Cooking Blog, and cast your vote. It appears that you can vote more than once, so you have my permission to cast as many votes as you feel necessary!!

Thanks to all of you who nominated me in the first round of this contest!! Your support means so much!!

I'll be back tonight with a food related post, I promise!!

1 comment:

Susan Chipley said...

Going to vote right now!