Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday Night

Well, it's Tuesday night, and that can only mean one thing at the K house........BUSY!!! Tonight's meal was a repeat. We had Slow Cooked Ziti Casserole from Fresh from the Vegetarian Slow cooker again. It's a real crowd pleaser, and so simple to make. Plus, since there's a lot of running around and not being at home to tend to the stove, using the slow cooker is a must. Unfortunately I don't have any photos to share, so you'll have to refer to my previous post if you want to see pictures (although, it's a really horrible picture).

Tomorrow is going to be a repeater as well. We are having my dad and step-mom over for dinner so they can see the girls before we leave on our Thanksgiving getaway. We're having Bean and Corn Tortilla Lasagna from Eat, Drink and, Be Vegan. My dad and step-mom are omni's, and I think this little creation of Dreena's is sure to delight and satisfy. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some pictures and a review of how the omni's liked it.

No comments: