Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Envelope Please..........

And the winner is..........Adventures in Vegetarianism!! That's right, thanks to all of my loyal readers I've been voted Best Food/Wine/Cooking blog from 2007. My win is your win, I couldn't and wouldn't have been able to do it without all of you.

When I started Adventures in Vegetarianism in October I never expected to have so many readers in such a short time. You have all really inspired me to keep trying out new recipes, and keep sharing my adventure. Many of you even inspired the move to veganism, which I am extremely grateful for. It's great to have such a wonderful community of caring and compassionate people to be a part of. Your support and encouragement has really made the process much easier than I ever could have imagined. Thank you, thank you, a million thank yous.

I would also like to thank my family for their patience and adventurous palates. They are always willing to try out new recipes (they don't always like 'em, but at least they try 'em). My husband, Rob, has been so supportive and understanding of the changes our diet has undergone over this past year.........thank you honey!!!

Stay tuned as the Adventure continues in 2008!!!

No comments: