Monday, July 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby Girl

My baby turned 2 on Saturday, so of course we celebrated with none other than........cupcakes!! I just made basic Golden Vanilla and Chocolate cupcakes from Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World. They were topped with Vegan Fluffy Buttercream and Chocolate Vegan Fluffy Buttercream respectively. Needless to say, the cupcakes were a hit with all of the folks at the party. I made mini-cupcakes, and I believe almost everyone had more than one!!

We also had hummus, pita, veggies, and mini-falafel. All of which were devoured by our guests. There wasn't one falafel left on the tray, and I've had to share the hummus recipe with more than one person since the party!! It does make me laugh though, Stella's probably the only 2 year old that enjoyed having falafel and hummus at her birthday party!!

I haven't been up to much other cooking lately.....we were on a camping trip last week, and I think roasting Tofu Pups over a camp fire hardly counts as cooking.

No comments: